Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Incoming Aurora dropships!

Yep, it's been awhile since Colony 13 has seen any new inhabitants.  Real Life interfered for a bit, but the natives have been getting increasingly restless and have burst forth now with all new adventures for Colony 13.  More to come.

In the meantime, my pre-order of the excellent Aurora dropship and Nemesis strike vehicle from ClearHorizon miniatures arrived yesterday!  Here's some unboxing pictures - can't wait to get these put together.  I ordered 2 of the Auroras after Mr. Harold posted an excellent corporate paintjob WIP. So one will get a stealth/camo paintup and the other bright corporate colors (*I need to come up with a fictional corporation.  Firefly has Blue Sun.  Alien has Weyland-Yutani.  Hmmm.  Something Gearworks perhaps with a gear logo?)

Note that since I pre-ordered I also received 3 sets of the 2 combat operatives -- I'll paint 2 sets to match whatever the Auroras end up being and the 3rd....hmm.  Not sure about the third yet.  Ideas welcomed in the comments.  :-)





1 comment:

  1. That dropship looks awesome - can't wait to see how it comes out!

    ReplyDelete