Saturday, February 10, 2018

What happened to 2017?

You would think I did no gaming in 2017, but the reverse is true.  We actually played a lot of Rebellion, one game of Sails of Glory, and a few X-wing games.  But I've been so busy with a 2-year-old, moving house, getting laid off and trying to find a job (one is found, now, thankfully) that I just haven't had time for the blog.

That's changing for 2018.  We're playing games but I'm also really pushing to get Invasion:UFO published and getting sculpts made for the miniatures.  Yep, if I can possibly afford it I'm going to get my own miniatures line going for the various aliens and human factions in Invasion:UFO.  I've already got some great artwork thanks to some great artists from Fiverr.  I may make a mess of it, but I'll try to publish as much here as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment